Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Photoshop 'Liquify' effects.

Hi guys, I'm here to show you a little bit of my latest work, 'The Liquifying Effects". First of all, I'm sorry for being such a software person. Well, since I don't have a good system camera yet, so editing is what I can do to get good images at the moment. Haha...

So here it is, the original image that I've taken on my camera which I actually had turn it into a Lomography which I've showed you in the previous post.


And here's the final image that I've edited in Photoshop using the 'Liquify' tool which you can find under the 'Filter' tab in your Photoshop.
Usually you'll only get effect like this in the form of RAW if you have a good lens with a Polarized filter and when you're taking a picture somewhere near the lake or places with wet floor. So if you don't have a good system camera with polarized filter, just put on your Polarized filter in Photoshop. And if you're a Photoshop freak, you'll know what I mean.

1 comment: